Global English Medium School and Junior College offer a high quality educational experience and nurturing environment that fosters sharp learning skills. We are proud of the caliber of our staff and the work that they do; we are even prouder of the students with whom we work day by day.
At The Global English Medium School and junior College, we have strived and striving to make our admission process as simple as possible to ensure that all prospective parents enjoy a stress free application experience.
Step 1: Admission Enquiry:
Submit the online Enquiry Form from this link https://forms.gle/kXUHYaMmsn72KUWz5 or visit the school admissions office. Our counsellor will get back to you to answer your questions and collect the required information.
Step 2: Registration
The parents are requested to visit the school Admission Office, fill out the registration form and purchase the school prospectus. Kindly carry the documents as per list below. Once the form is filled, submit the hard copy of the completed form to the school.
|Sr. No.||Class||Entry Age of Child|
|1||Nursery||3 Years +|
|2||LKG||4 Years +|
|3||UKG||5 Years +|
|4||Class 1||6 Years +|
|5||Class 2||7 Years +|
|6||Class 3||8 Years +|
|7||Class 4||9 Years +|
|8||Class 5||10 Years + and soon….|
Step 3: School Visit & Interaction with the Principal
Parents / Guardians are invited to visit the school campus to understand the culture and ethos of the Institution. With prior appointment a meeting can be scheduled with the Principal, so parents can have an interaction with the Head of the school, ask questions and collect any information they require. This can be done by fixing a prior appointment through mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone at 9146064058, 9766236095.
Step 4: Form submission
The parent needs to fill up the admission form and ensure all documents are in order. Kindly intimate the school in case your child requires some special assistance due to any health reasons.
The following documents need to be submitted along with the Registration Form
• Copy of the Birth Certificate/ Leaving Certificate
• Copy of Report Card of previous year (only needed for admission to LKG onwards)
List of documents required at the time of admission:
• Report Card copy of previous class.
• 3 photographs student
• 2 parent’s photographs of both Father and Mother
• Original TC from the previous school
• Proof of residence / Aadhar card of Student, Father and mother
• Original Certificates may be produced at the time of admission for verification
• Photocopies of all achievement certificates in the field of Academics, Sports, Extra Curricular activities.
• Photocopy of Passport if available.
• The Admission documentation booklet must also be completed and duly signed by both Parents. It contains
information which will assist you in your relationship with the School.
Acceptance of Admission:
1. Students are admitted on First Come, First Served basis depending on vacancies
2. We conduct no formal interviews with the child or the parent except some cases.
3. Selected candidates will be required to pay the first installment of fee payment with the admission form. Failing do so will not get the confirm seat.
4. The school reserves the right to admissions. In all matters pertaining to admission, the decision of the Admission Committee will be final.
Once the Fee and documents are submitted, you will receive an Admission Confirmation Letter through E-mail, from the school. This will inform you about further formalities, to be completed, if any.
Parents will be intimated of the date and time of uniform & textbook issue.
Your ward will be allotted the section on the day of admission. The time table for your ward will be handed over to your ward by the Class Teacher.
Kindly inform the School of your joining date. This is mandatory because Staff need to be informed to expect your child on a particular day and they in turn need to make preparations accordingly.
Teachers will assist your child with the syllabus which has been covered in the class till date.
Step 5: Payment of Fees
Once the above steps are satisfactorily completed parents will receive an admission offer and need to pay the applicable fees to confirm admission.
Step 6 : Parent Orientation Program:
There will be a parent orientation program before the beginning of the new academic session. This program will acquaint the parents with the Vision, Mission & Ethos of the school.